As a builder, we find that often it is the smallest touches on a project that can have the largest impact on client happiness. When designing a house, most people think only of the basics such as rooms, windows and doors, but for many, it’s the special details that help to truly define a home. More than just the functional aspects of a house, subtle features and extra considerations can create a sense of comfort and well-being. It’s the meticulous attention to detail, such as a useful light when and where you need it or the thoughtful additional inclusion, that will complete the home.
Below are some effective touches that can enhance the look of a home and delight the customer:
- LED spitfire stairwell lighting systems provide battery-powered off-grid lighting as a safe guide during a blackout, fire or emergency.
- Hot and cold water taps at the garage are useful for washing cars during extreme outdoor temperatures.
- Lighting to stair voids enables easier storage access and safer maintenance.
- Emergency kits are a thoughtful inclusion and should be centrally located in the kitchen including:
- A first aid kit
- A fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Supplying additional hardware makes future repair and replacement considerably easier for the homeowner.
- Provisions for future upgrades (i.e., allocating space and systems for future landscaping lighting or entertainment options) will minimise extra costs down the track.
Consider how you can add value to your project by paying attention to the small details and leave your clients overjoyed with their new property.
If you have any questions or want to get in touch head over to our contact page.