Jennmar is an international company specialising in manufacturing a complete range of ground control products and technical services to the coal, hard rock mining industries, civil and tunneling industries.
We were engaged to construct their new 2500m2 manufacturing plant with two 10T overhead cranes and substation.
The precast panel building which has a suspended office overlooking the production team required a 300mm thick engineered concrete slab to withstand excessive point loads.
We also custom fit a compressed air system to the entire warehouse and commissioned all the equipment to offer a turnkey project.
On another site Icon Building Group was engaged by Jennmar to construct an engineered recessed concrete footing to mount an imported manufacturing press within the specified program due to shipment and storage constraints.
- Working within an operating premise and adopting Jennmar strict internal policies
- Access to the site
- Dust and Noise Control
- Scheduling and programming deliveries
- Constructing within millimetres of tolerances
- Providing a quality finish when adapting to existing structures
- Most importantly delivering on time and without delay.
We are proud to be part of Jennmar growth strategy, who is also a repeat customer.